Welcome to 2019!
Wow 2018 was a fantastic whirlwind in so many ways. Looking back I feel extremely blessed and proud of everything that happened in 2018. This post is dedicated to reflecting on those incredible moments as a teacher, my top 8 ‘WOW’ moments of 2018.
Disclaimer: I tried to pick just 5, but it was too hard.
This year, I have some new goals for myself in my classroom and as a teacher. As I am goal planning for 2019 with my students this week, I feel compelled to give you insight and inspiration on how I’m looking forward and where you could push yourself to do the same!
Here are my top 8 ‘WOW’ moments of 2018:
- Opening the Cultural Center
- Community Support Night
- Speaking about English Language Learning and Pedagogy
- Writing an article for the Alberta Teachers Association
- Sharing my passion on some awesome Pod Casts, check them out!
- Starting my Masters of Education!
- Classroom Makeover!
- AMAZING moments with my kiddos
I feel like I could write a book about all of these experiences- it was a fabulous year! Obviously the challenges also existed and obstacles were not absent; however, the pay off after all the burnout was worth it.
2019 goals are to continue the momentum, to push myself but remember what is important- my students, myself, and the people I love.
What are your goals for 2019?